For a long time, dried flowers have been overlooked and considered as outdated. But lately, they have gained significant momentum and popularity in home/office styling. They combine thrift, sustainability, convenience, longevity and beauty in a single package.
What are dried flowers?
- Dried flowers are 100% real(natural) flowers which have been preserved for a longer life.
- There are several ways of drying flowers such as pressing, silica-gel drying, air drying, hot air drying, freeze drying etc.
- A suitable drying method is used depending on the flower.
Why should you consider dried flowers?
- They are 100% natural and biodegradable so they are eco-friendly unlike faux(artificial) flowers.
- They don't require any care or maintenance unlike fresh flowers or plants. They are totally fine even when you are away from your home/office.
- Dried flowers last for a longer time (sometimes even for years) so they are worth the money spent.
- Dried flowers come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors to match with the interior of your home or office. They are also as beautiful as fresh flowers and radiate the same happiness.
- Keeping your living space vibrant with fresh flowers has a continuous cost in terms of money and time, whereas dried flowers would be a one time investment.
Which kinds of dried flowers do we offer?
We have a wide selection of mono and mixed dried flower bouquets in our dried & preserved flower collection which are composed of the following flowers.
- Lagurus Ovatus (Bunny tails)
- Pussy willow
- Wheat (Triticum)
- Pampas grass
- Italian Ruscus
- Rice Flower